Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
Aluminum foil HVAC tape for joining and sealing joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct, and can also be used in place of mechanical fasteners on rigid ductboard. UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed and printed, AF 099 delivers full system closure by forming airtight bonds on joints and seams in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F and in humid conditions.
Features & Benefits
- UL 181A-P/B-FX listed and printed aluminum foil tape
- Airtight performance on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct
- Flexible and easy to use
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
Cold temperature aluminum foil tape for use on aluminum-backed and fibrous insulation and metal ductwork, and to repair metal and sheet metal.
- For joining and sealing joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct
- Used when repairing metal and sheet metal
- Furnace installation and replacement
- 同桌用手揉我下边好爽高清完整版免费在线观看_天龙影院 同桌用手揉我下边好爽高清完整版免费在线观看_天龙影院 ,樱桃视频app污黄无限看高清完整版免费在线观看_青苹果影院 樱桃视频app污黄无限看高清完整版免费在线观看_青苹果影院 , chinese sex中国自拍 _第一次的辣妹高清完整版免费在线 chinese sex中国自拍 _第一次的辣妹高清完整版免费在线 Temporary fixes/repairs for outdoor electrical boxes
- Sheet metal ventilation fan exhaust ductwork and dryer vents
- Bath fan installs and replacements
- Backing: 2 mil, dead-soft aluminum foil
- Adhesive: Acrylic-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, flat, white, paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||70 oz/in width||7.66 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 260 F||-29 C to 127 C|
|Tensile||33 lbs/in width||50.0 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||6.8 mils||0.17 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||4.1 mils||0.10 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
UL 181A-P, UL 181B-FX, UL Listed, FSI 25/SDI 50, Tested in accordance with UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Silver Printed (SPT)
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 2.5 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.